When you use the Website, Baltika Breweries will, as the data controller, collect and process the following information about you for functionality and to improve your experience:
- Cookie ID
- Browser type and version
- Operating system and platform
- Web log
When you use the Website, Baltika Breweries will, as the data controller, collect and process certain personal data concerning you as a user for marketing purposes. Baltika Breweries will via the Website collect and process the following personal data when using the Website or when you submit information through the contact forms:
- Name and contact information
- Cookie ID,
- Brand and product preferences
- Geo location,
- Time of interaction with Baltika Breweries’ brands
- Frequency of visits to the websites
- Interaction with the Website,
- Information obtained in Website components, including chat rooms, message boards and social media pages,
- Information from your participation in our promotions, and competitions.
When processing personal data, we will conduct a segregation of customers, to improve your experience of our marketing, and to ensure that the adverts you see online, is targeted to you, as long as the cookies is stored on your device. The segregation is conducted through your use of the Website.
The information is solely processed to give you the best experience using the website, and in order to send you information (after you have requested and opted-in to receiving such). Baltika Breweries’ processing lives up to the standards which are in force at all times, hereunder in relation to data protection regulation and security requirements.