Our company was established in Saint Petersburg in 1990. State-of-the-art equipment and application of advanced technologies allowed production of highest quality products owing to which the company has been No. 1 on the Russian beer market since 1996.
Today Baltika Breweries, part of the Carlsberg Group, is:
- one of the largest companies in Russia in the sphere of consumer goods production;
- the leader of the Russian beer market with the share of over 34,5 % (According to retail audit 2016 Nielsen Russia in respect of both Urban Russia and Rural Russia markets assessed in kind);
- producer of Baltika brand being No. 1 in terms of sales in Europe (Euromonitor 2015);
- breweries of the aggregate capacity of about 40 mln hl of beer per year in 8 cities of Russia: in Saint Petersburg, Yaroslavl, Tula, Voronezh, Rostov-on-Don, Samara, Khabarovsk, Novosibirsk;
- two malthouses and agricultural project;
- about 7,400 employees;
- a major Russian exporter of the products present in more than 75 countries of the world, including Western Europe, North America and Asian Pacific region.
* 2016 data