We want to be a reliable partner for the society and to introduce long-term positive changes in the life of communities. We want to combine in a balanced way our business interests and empowering the communities in which we operate.
Baltika takes an active part in the life of the local communities: forms a considerable part of tax revenues in the regions of presence being one of the largest taxpayers; creates a substantial number of jobs and offers its employees worthy compensation and benefits and prospects of career development within the international group of companies.
Baltika makes social investments in the regions of its presence aimed to solve socially significant problems in selected priority areas.
- Environmental protection
- Responsible consumption
- Science and education
- Vulnerable social groups
- Support in natural or man-made disasters
We join efforts with noncommercial organizations, public authorities and other stakeholders to implement projects that improve the life of local communities.
Our company does not make social investments with regard to the following groups of beneficiaries and activities:
- Organizations or projects involving the underage (except providing company’s nonalcoholic products in kind)
- Commercial organizations
- Political parties
- Religious organizations
- Groups identified on gender, ethnic, religious or other grounds
- Organizations or projects related to armed conflicts
- Events or projects involving narcotic substances
- Aggressive sports.